Tuesday, April 16, 2013

interview with laken


 What does family mean to you?: Not just blood relitives its friends too. People who are always there for you and would drop anything they are doing at the time to help you if you need it.
   Is there an event in your life that has made you are today? If so why?: I was hit by a car in 7th grade. It really showed me who was there for me at the time.
      What are some words that you live by?: be happy. Because why who through life not living the fullest and making the most of life?


 If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?: it would deffinatly be eccentric. its a word you dont hear a lot . it means out there different ya know some what weird and that discribes me perfectly.

   What is something or someone that can get you through your toughest times?: My mom. she understands me completely and she always knows what to say to make me feel better.


    If you could go back and change one thing/event in your life what would it be?: To use the cross walk..

 If you could help somebody with something who would it be and what would it be?: it would be to cure cancer because it hurts so many people. not just the people with cancer but their family and friends who have to see them go through that.


     What does hope mean to you?: it means believing in a postive outlook on the future.


    If you could pick one person in your life who impacted you the most who would it be and why?: probably once again my mom, because she has gotten me through every hard time in my life and i can always count on her.


    If you could meet someone again that is no longer in your life who would it be? Why?: My grandpa! he was so funny but i only got to meet him a few times before he passed away.




No comments:

Post a Comment